Growing your Green Strategy
About this event
A clear environmental sustainability strategy is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’. It’s a key distinguisher for potential customers, suppliers, and investors.
This online workshop can support all businesses looking to progress their sustainability strategies, whether that is by taking their first steps towards being greener, or whether they already have an established sustainability roadmap.
The sessions will cover key topics within growing your green strategy, including:
- The vital importance of measuring your emissions
- Tools you can use to calculate your carbon footprint
- How to effectively report your carbon footprint to stakeholders
- How to set and achieve carbon reduction targets
- What to do to avoid ‘greenwashing’
- Getting staff buy-in for your strategy
- Funding support available to help you achieve your green goals
Time: 12-1pm & 2-4pm (1 hour break)
This free online workshop is hosted by the Swindon and Wiltshire Growth Hub and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund and will be delivered by Hugh Williams of Swindon and Wiltshire Growth Hub via Zoom.
Who should attend this workshop?
Please note that this workshop is open to trading SME businesses in Swindon and Wiltshire only. 1 person per business. Businesses located outside of this area will be directed to alternative support. You will need a PC/Laptop with microphone and speakers to participate in the workshop using Zoom. Using Chrome is recommended.